Activating Data Export to 3rd Party Software inside AquaCheckWEB
- Select a Profile from the main window.
- Click on the yellow pencil to Edit the Profile.
- Open Hardware.
- Check the Export Data box.
- A list of possible exports will appear.
- Select the export you want to activate and click on Edit.
- In the Edit Data Export Profile window, click on Active.
- Export Profile Name : The name of the service to where the data will be exported.
- Active : Enable or disable the selected Profile export.
- Start date : From which date the data should be exported. All available data between the Start date and current date will be exported during the first export.
- End date : Data will be exported up to the selected date. This date should should fall within the Profile’s Start and End date selection.
- Last Export Date : Indicate the last date and time of data exported to 3rd Party Software. To re-export data again, set the date to the desired date to start the export again.
- Click Save when done.
- The column marked Active will change to Yes for the selected export.
- The export will start at the next export cycle as agreed with the 3rd Party Software administrator